Waste No More Time
Get accounting services in Estonia
The significance of accounting services in Estonia
The main accounting services in Estonia is an important part of the day-to-day operations of all persons obliged to keep records, and its purpose is to maintain records on a daily basis and to obtain an objective view of their economic performance and financial condition.
Basic principles of accounting services in Estonia
- the entrepreneur shall take into account his property, obligations and operations separately from the property, obligations and operations of the owners, creditors, employees and clients of the entrepreneur;
- when compiling the report, it is necessary to assume that the entrepreneur continues his activity and he does not have the intention to cease activities;
- published information on the report should be presented in an overview and clearly understandable;
- the report reflects all important information that affects the financial state, financial outcome and cash flows of the entrepreneur. Important information, the non-disclosure of which may affect the economic decisions of the reader of the report;
- the information provided in the report should be neutral and credible;
- the report should be balanced to avoid revaluation of assets and income or underestimation of liabilities and expenses;
- the reports provide all the information that allows the reader of the report to obtain relevant and reliable information about the entrepreneur;when reflections of transactions are based on their content also if it does not coincide with their legal form.