Accounting services in Estonia
Find A Good Accountant
We look Forward To Getting to know
you and to helping you take your
business to new heights!
Waste No More Time
Get accounting services in Estonia
The significance of accounting services in Estonia
The main accounting services in Estonia is an important part of the day-to-day operations of all persons obliged to keep records, and its purpose is to maintain records on a daily basis and to obtain an objective view of their economic performance and financial condition.
Basic principles of accounting services in Estonia
- the entrepreneur shall take into account his property, obligations and operations separately from the property, obligations and operations of the owners, creditors, employees and clients of the entrepreneur;
- when compiling the report, it is necessary to assume that the entrepreneur continues his activity and he does not have the intention to cease activities;
- published information on the report should be presented in an overview and clearly understandable;
- the report reflects all important information that affects the financial state, financial outcome and cash flows of the entrepreneur. Important information, the non-disclosure of which may affect the economic decisions of the reader of the report;
- the information provided in the report should be neutral and credible;
- the report should be balanced to avoid revaluation of assets and income or underestimation of liabilities and expenses;
- the reports provide all the information that allows the reader of the report to obtain relevant and reliable information about the entrepreneur;when reflections of transactions are based on their content also if it does not coincide with their legal form.